Asian Security Web - Security and Investigations in Asia

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2003
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to let you know about our site which you may find useful
      when looking for resources in Asia or checking out what's going on in
      our part of the world. Feel free to take a look and join the growing
      community at http://www.asiansecurityweb.com

      Regards,

      John.
    • CANER Arif
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2003
        Our Investigative Service Doesn't Cost As Much As It Saves

        www.speculummundi.8m.net

        A good Investigator in a "bad" vehicle will do better than
        A poor Investigator in a �good� vehicle.

        http://search.yahoo.com