Service of process -- business address anyone authorized

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2003
      Dear Group:

      Service area: Ericcson Inc, General Counsel Plano Tx 75024

      There is a consistent serve at a business address once every 2 months from our agency. We have been using a vendor who takes ONE MONTH to get back the served affidavits.

      Anyone interested in helping us for this area on a consistent basis, please respond privately your

      FEE, FAX#, PHONE# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Legal Papers, Inc.
      908 York Rd, 2nd Floor