Oscar De Lahoya Survallence

  • rhinodiverpi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Group the survallence project we pick up here from this news group
      was great and we enjoyed it. It was a walk in the park. If there are
      any other projects which you need fullfilled in the Jacksonville area
      please keep us in mind.

      If you have an uniqe services or products that our customers could
      benifit from please let us know your information we love to share
      business with others.

      We are so glad to be a part of this group and want to thank the
      organizers and members. Cant wait to do more!!!!

      J. Michael Wingard
      Woodall and Wingard Investigations, LLC
      www.woodallwingard.com