PICTURES: Surveillance Van for Sale

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      We've got such a tremendous response on that FBI surveillance van for sale, that Todd put the pics on his web site. This is an actual FBI van, all equipment intact. It's got periscope, stabilizers, microphones in the headlights, a potty & cooler, monitors, shoot, I can't recall it all, but if you saw it on TV, it's probably there. Several are working on bids and getting $ together, but until someone gets the keys it's still possible that you could be driving this baby. Check it out here, before Todd comes to his senses:

      http://www.allstatepi.com/SurveillanceVan.html

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Attorney Support Services