Re: [infoguys-list] New Member to Group www.woodallwingard.com

  • USAPS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      Michael,
      Welcome to the group. I am a relative 'newbie' myself but i am sure you find
      membership beneficial.

      I am based in Ft Pierce so call meif you ever need any "Cyber Legwork"

      Terry

      [Unable to display image]

    • rhinodiverpi
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Thanks Terry,

        I will keep your info.

        Thanks for the offer of assistance. I will keep your info.
        Shoot me a e-mail with all your contact info to
        Michael@...

        Michael

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, USAPS@a... wrote:
        > Michael,
        > Welcome to the group. I am a relative 'newbie' myself but i am
        sure you find
        > membership beneficial.
        >
        > I am based in Ft Pierce so call meif you ever need any "Cyber
        Legwork"

        > Terry
        >
        > [Unable to display image]

      • rhinodiverpi