New Member to Group www.woodallwingard.com

  • rhinodiverpi
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2003
      Greetings All,

      We are new members to your list. We are located in Jacksonville,
      Florida. We are a excited to recive any work you may have for the
      North East Florida and South East Georgia Florida Area.

      We are a full service agency. Let me know if we can assist in anyway!

      J. Michael Wingard
      Woodall and Wingard Investigations, LLC
      8855 San Jose Blvd
      Jacksonville, Florida 32217
      (904)636.0450 Office
      (904)636.0670 FAX

      Michael@...
      www.Woodallwingard.com

      I Look forward to posting any work we come across on the board.

      Best Success!!!
      Michael Wingard
      V.P./COO/SR. Investigator
    • USAPS@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
        Michael,
        Welcome to the group. I am a relative 'newbie' myself but i am sure you find
        membership beneficial.

        I am based in Ft Pierce so call meif you ever need any "Cyber Legwork"

        Terry

        [Unable to display image]

      • rhinodiverpi
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2003
          Thanks Terry,

          I will keep your info.

          Thanks for the offer of assistance. I will keep your info.
          Shoot me a e-mail with all your contact info to
          Michael@...

          Michael

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, USAPS@a... wrote:
          > Michael,
          > Welcome to the group. I am a relative 'newbie' myself but i am
          sure you find
          > membership beneficial.
          >
          > I am based in Ft Pierce so call meif you ever need any "Cyber
          Legwork"

          > Terry
          >
          > [Unable to display image]

        • rhinodiverpi