Upcoming Investigative Assignment; 5/3/03

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Attn: Signal Piracy Investigators

      The "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS", SUPERSTAR BOXING SPECTACULAR featuring THE
      WORLD SUPER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP featuring OSCAR De La HOYA
      (WBC & WBA Super Welterweight Champion) vs. YURI BOY CAMPAS (Former
      IBF Junior Middleweight Champion) and THE WORLD FEATHERWEIGHT
      CHAMPIONSHIP featuring ERIK "El TERRIBLE" MORALES vs. BOBBY BOY
      VELARDEZ is only 4 days away!

      In view of the boxers involved and the upcoming Cinco De Mayo
      holiday, this event will have enormous appeal in the Mexican-American
      communities across this country, and the incidence of commercial
      signal theft within these communities is highly anticipated.

      For those experienced with these investigative assignments, please
      contact our office immediately.

      Veronica Manriquez
      Director of Investigations
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      727 West Seventh Street, Suite 722
      Los Angeles, CA 90017

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (213) 488-9292
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (213) 488-9295

      Veronica_M@... or
      TPRLA@...
    • John Roberson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        Due to prior commitments I will be out of town on Saturday, May 3, 2003.
        Try me again for your next event.

        He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

        John Roberson Investigations
        Atlanta, GA
        1-800-325-0914
        www.robersoninvestigations.com