Request for Guidance - Covert Audio

  • Pegasus3
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      I have a client who wants to place a covert audio device in his own home,
      probably in living room and bedroom. The purpose is to monitor audio and
      visual of workers remodeling home. Workers are the target of a sting
      operation to verify their participation in a roberry.

      Problems:
      1. There is no attic, so transmission must be wireless.
      2. The workers will be painting and we cannnot mount in the walls.
      3. Telephone systems will be monitored.
      4. Absolutely must be covert.

      Video equipment is avaialbe from many sources. Audio however is not always
      available.

      Suggestions?

      Edwin C. Hodges

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Private Investigator
      Arlington, Texas 76016
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      eFax: 775-261-7088
      Pegasus3@...

      'Semper Occultus'
      =====================================
      DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail) message
      may be confidential. This information may be protected by privilege, work
      product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are not the intended
      recipient, the retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
      e-mail without permission of the author, is strictly prohibited. Since
      e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication
      cannot be guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

      NOTICE

      This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
      financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
      communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or financial
      advisor.