REGARDING SERVICE, WINSLOW, MAINE

  • larry_perlitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      This assignment has been handled, Thanks to all that have responded.

      Sincerely, Staff

      www.american-process-servers.com
    • Pegasus3
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
        I have a client who wants to place a covert audio device in his own home,
        probably in living room and bedroom. The purpose is to monitor audio and
        visual of workers remodeling home. Workers are the target of a sting
        operation to verify their participation in a roberry.

        Problems:
        1. There is no attic, so transmission must be wireless.
        2. The workers will be painting and we cannnot mount in the walls.
        3. Telephone systems will be monitored.
        4. Absolutely must be covert.

        Video equipment is avaialbe from many sources. Audio however is not always
        available.

        Suggestions?

        Edwin C. Hodges

        Edwin C. Hodges
        Private Investigator
        Arlington, Texas 76016
        Voice: 817-516-0155
        eFax: 775-261-7088
        Pegasus3@...

        'Semper Occultus'
        =====================================
        DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail) message
        may be confidential. This information may be protected by privilege, work
        product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are not the intended
        recipient, the retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
        e-mail without permission of the author, is strictly prohibited. Since
        e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication
        cannot be guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

        NOTICE

        This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
        financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
        communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or financial
        advisor.