SERVCE IN WINSLOW, MAINE

  • larry_perlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:39 AM
      We have a Summons and Complaint that needs to be served upon an
      individual in Winslow, maine. It can be served either by personal
      service or upon a suitable age person. We can fax these documents to
      you. If your company routinely covers this area, please respond to
      this email at info@american-process-servers with your contact
      information and flat rate fee. Please remember to include your fax
      number.

      Sincerely,
      Lawrence S. Perlitz
      american-process-servers.com