SERVICE IN WINSLOW, MAINE

  • larry_perlitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      We have a faxable service of a Summons & Complaint that needs to be
      served on an individual in WInslow, Maine. Service can be made by
      serving the individual by personal service or serving a suitable age
      person who resides with the defendant. If you routinely cover this
      area, please respond to this email with your contact information,
      flat fee for service and please include your fax number. Please
      respond to this email at info@...-process-servers.com

      Sincerely,
      Staff-www.american-process-servers.com