Re: [infoguys-list] Databases: Address for Phone#s

  • Peter Schwartz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
      The best of all internet databases to do this is ARGALI.COM

      Without any doubt, no other search engine can search as many reliable and up-to-date databases as ARGALI.COM and put the results in any possible order from names, street addresses, cities, zips, etc.

      Furthermore, such service is 100% FREE!

      Peter Schwartz
      VP/General Manager
      National Skiptracer
      P.O. Box 218
      Esopus NY 12429-0218

      toll free (866)754-7872
      (866)SKIPTRA (cer)

      email: nst@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
        Except for the spyware. :) I use it though. It's worth it.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Custom Attorney Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. # 262
        La Crescenta, Ca 91214
        818-242-0130
        818-688-3295 fax
        Siedow@...
        CA PI #22852

        > The best of all internet databases to do this is ARGALI.COM
        >
        > Without any doubt, no other search engine can search as many reliable and
        up-to-date databases as ARGALI.COM and put the results in any possible order
        from names, street addresses, cities, zips, etc.

        > Furthermore, such service is 100% FREE!

      • Pegasus3
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
          Program Cancelled. Thanks to all who responded

          Edwin C. Hodges

          Edwin C. Hodges
          Private Investigator
          Arlington, Texas 76016
          Voice: 817-516-0155
          eFax: 775-261-7088
          Pegasus3@...

          'Semper Occultus'
          =====================================
          DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail) message
          may be confidential. This information may be protected by privilege, work
          product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are not the intended
          recipient, the retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
          e-mail without permission of the author, is strictly prohibited. Since
          e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication
          cannot be guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

          NOTICE

          This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
          financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
          communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or financial
          advisor.