Denton, Maryland (Caroline County)

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Dear Group:

      We have a faxable document to be attempted on:

      New Bridge Rd, Denton Md 21629 in Caroline County.

      It appears to be a residence and the def. may work out of his home.

      What is your flat fee, fax#, ph# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"