VA certified criminal record needed

  • tom sisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      I may need criminal records from Va. in the very near future (this next
      week, likely). If you can get a certified state-wide criminal records check,
      please e-mail me privately with cost and turn-around time.

      The atty's client says that she doesn't remember the name of the town in
      which she was arrested, but that it was a misdemeanor arrest. Believability
      notwithstanding, we would likely have to do a state-wide check, and INS
      wants certified copies.

      On a separate note, can someone in VA advise me as to where I, personally,
      can go via internet to check VA criminal records for those times when we
      don't need a certified copy?

      Thanks,
      Tom

      Tom Sisk
      E. Thomas Sisk Investigations
      P.O. Box 9234
      Chapel Hill, NC 27515
      (919) 218-8956 cell
      (888) 605-0923 pager
      etsi@...
      N.C. P.I. Lic. # 3207

      This electronic mail message and any attachments are intended only for the
      use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
      privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
      for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby
      communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error,
      please immediately notify the sender by replying to this message or by
      telephone. Thank you.