Quality process servers in: CUMBERLAND, MARYLAND?

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 11:41 AM
      We're looking for some quality process servers and/or investigators in Maryland:

      Specifically in: Hagerstown, Cumberland, Allegheny, Garrett and Washington COUNTies

      Please respond privately as we handle about 20+ cases monthly to those areas and our existing process servers cannot handle our volume.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"