Sub Serve in Gainesville, Florida

  • ISOT272638@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2003
      I have an easy service in Gainesville, Florida. Non-adversarial, to a
      doctor's office for records. Although no rush is involved, it should be
      completed by Friday, April 4th.

      I can mail to you with affidavit of service for you to complete and have
      notarized.

      If you routinely handle this area, please provide fees and turn around time.

      Also, I am developing a database of reliable contacts for future service. If
      you want to, please provide the areas that you routinely cover. You will be
      added for future reference.

      Thank you,
      J. R. Long Jr.
      Investigative Services Of Tampa, Inc.
      813-964-9159 cell: 813-967-6662

    • greenwood152@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        Re: Gainesville sub-service

        I am a licensed PI and live in Lady Lake (between Leesburg & Ocala) and would
        be able to serve tomorrow, 4/2/03, between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. After
        that I will be working three cases in the New Port Richey area and will be
        back in town early next week.

        I do not charge mileage - my flat fee is $100.00. I can usually serve papers
        within 48 hours as long as I am in the area.

        I can be reached at; Home - 352-750-2570 / Cell - 352-408-4871.

        e-mail; greenwood152@...

        If turn around time and fee is agreeable, please contact ASAP. Any paperwork
        can be faxed to the home number listed above as this is also a fax number.

        Regards,

        Richard J. Greenwood

        FL Department of State License # C 9900790
        GA Department of State License # 045168
        VA Dept. of Criminal Justice Services # 99-017888