subservice: Chesterfield COUNTY, Pennsylvania

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 8:17 AM
      Dear Group:

      We have an 8-page faxable document to your office for subservice at a residence in:

      Petersburg, VIRGINIA (Chesterfield County)

      What is your flat fee price, fax#, phone# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"