subservice in Grafton, West VA and GreenCastle, PA

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Dear Group:

      We have 2 cases all faxable to your office in the following areas/counties:

      Grafton West Virginia (Taylor County) 6-page fax
      Greencastle, PA (Franklin County) 8-page fax

      What is your flat fee price, fax#, phone# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"