Re: [infoguys-list] PI Magazine

  • tom sisk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
      So where do you subscribe to this PI Magazine??
      I've never heard of it! Oh, no!

      Tom Sisk
      E. Thomas Sisk Investigations
      P.O. Box 9234
      Chapel Hill, NC 27515
      (919) 218-8956 cell
      (888) 605-0923 pager
      etsi@...
    • Jimmie Mesis
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
        My thanks to Ron, David, and all those who have privately expressed their
        kind words and complimentary posts about the magazine. The current issue
        has a great cover story article featuring an interview with the Associate
        Director of the FTC. His comments are all about professional investigators,
        GLB, and FCRA. He comes right out and says that pretexting is illegal! He
        also comments about the commission's position on making changes to the FCRA,
        GLB, and the Amy Boyer case.

        If you've not had a chance to see the all-new PI Magazine, please take a
        moment to visit our website at www.pimagazine.com

        My thanks to all our 25,000 readers in 30 countries that have made this
        magazine a publication the entire profession can be proud of.

        Jimmie & Rosemarie Mesis
        Publishers

        PI Magazine
        870 Pompton Avenue, Ste B2