Re: [infoguys-list] PI Magazine

  • dionnenjm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
      I agree. PI Magazine editors are doing a great job!

      Nancy J. M. Dionne
      Franchise Marketing Manager
      CASE IN POINT
      THE INVESTIGATIVE FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
      Phone: 1-800-650-3515 FAX: 1-800-588-1855
      E-MAIL: n.dionne@...

    • tom sisk
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
        So where do you subscribe to this PI Magazine??
        I've never heard of it! Oh, no!

        Tom Sisk
        E. Thomas Sisk Investigations
        P.O. Box 9234
        Chapel Hill, NC 27515
        (919) 218-8956 cell
        (888) 605-0923 pager
        etsi@...
      • Jimmie Mesis
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
          My thanks to Ron, David, and all those who have privately expressed their
          kind words and complimentary posts about the magazine. The current issue
          has a great cover story article featuring an interview with the Associate
          Director of the FTC. His comments are all about professional investigators,
          GLB, and FCRA. He comes right out and says that pretexting is illegal! He
          also comments about the commission's position on making changes to the FCRA,
          GLB, and the Amy Boyer case.

          If you've not had a chance to see the all-new PI Magazine, please take a
          moment to visit our website at www.pimagazine.com

          My thanks to all our 25,000 readers in 30 countries that have made this
          magazine a publication the entire profession can be proud of.

          Jimmie & Rosemarie Mesis
          Publishers

          PI Magazine
          870 Pompton Avenue, Ste B2