Re: [infoguys-list] Re: [legalinvestigation] PI Magazine

  • dnorw75076@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
      Hello! Where can I get a copy of PI Magazine? Thanks! David

    • Ron Rugen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
        You can either go to www.PIMagazine.com
        or contact publisher Jimmie Mesis at:
        Jim@...
        First met Jimmie last July in Des Moines, then October in Atlantic City,
        and he's a top notch guy! If you spend any time talking with him at
        all, you will learn a lot. And he tells some great stories.
        ===================
        Ron Rugen, LPI
        Heartland Judgment Recovery
        & Investigations
        Licensed & Bonded through the City of Columbia, MO
        PO Box 522, Ashland, MO 65010
        Ph: 573.657.1040, Fax: 573.657.1009
        rugen@...
        Investigations - http://YourPrivateDetective.com;
        info@...
        Judgment/Debt Collections: http://GetMyCash.com; info@...
        Specializing in: Surveillance, Judgment Recovery, Process Service, Skip
        Tracing, Witness Interviews, Personal Injury Investigation
        Other Services: Asset Checks, Worker's Comp/Sub Rosa, Background
        Screenings, Research, Collections, Mystery Shopping, Phone/E-Mail
        Traces, and General Investigations
        Member: IAPI • NAIS
        ===================
        Stand-By Team Member of: MissingKIN
        http://MissingKIN.com
        "Dedicated to Finding Missing and Abducted Children"
        ===================
        I am not an attorney. Any comments I make should not be construed as
        legal advice. For such, you should seek advice of a licensed attorney.
        ===================
      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
          Barnes & Noble has it, and some other bookstores I believe. Call around if
          necessary.

          Vicki Siedow
          Siedow & Associates Investigations
          & Custom Attorney Support Services