Re: [legalinvestigation] PI Magazine

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
      I got mine today and it does look GREAT!!!

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
        Hello! Where can I get a copy of PI Magazine? Thanks! David

      • Ron Rugen
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
          You can either go to www.PIMagazine.com
          or contact publisher Jimmie Mesis at:
          Jim@...
          First met Jimmie last July in Des Moines, then October in Atlantic City,
          and he's a top notch guy! If you spend any time talking with him at
          all, you will learn a lot. And he tells some great stories.
          ===================
          Ron Rugen, LPI
          Heartland Judgment Recovery
          & Investigations
          Licensed & Bonded through the City of Columbia, MO
          PO Box 522, Ashland, MO 65010
          Ph: 573.657.1040, Fax: 573.657.1009
          rugen@...
          Investigations - http://YourPrivateDetective.com;
          info@...
          Judgment/Debt Collections: http://GetMyCash.com; info@...
          Specializing in: Surveillance, Judgment Recovery, Process Service, Skip
          Tracing, Witness Interviews, Personal Injury Investigation
          Other Services: Asset Checks, Worker's Comp/Sub Rosa, Background
          Screenings, Research, Collections, Mystery Shopping, Phone/E-Mail
          Traces, and General Investigations
          Member: IAPI • NAIS
          ===================
          Stand-By Team Member of: MissingKIN
          http://MissingKIN.com
          "Dedicated to Finding Missing and Abducted Children"
          ===================
          I am not an attorney. Any comments I make should not be construed as
          legal advice. For such, you should seek advice of a licensed attorney.
          ===================
        • Vicki Siedow
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2003
            Barnes & Noble has it, and some other bookstores I believe. Call around if
            necessary.

            Vicki Siedow
            Siedow & Associates Investigations
            & Custom Attorney Support Services