PI Magazine

  • Ron Rugen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10 3:19 PM
      Hey, did everybody get their new PI Magazine today. I've got to say
      publisher/owner Jimmie Mesis just keeps impressing me. I am posting
      this on a few lists because this guy deserves a pat on a back, and you
      deserve the information he's putting together for us.
      This is about the only magazine I get that has so many articles that I
      am interested in. Not only has the look of the magazine turned
      professional, but it is no longer a self-flatulating platform for a
      handful of investigators (or formerly licensed investigators).
      I'm not getting any compensation for this, nor do I have any obligation
      to tout it, but you are missing out if you don't get this magazine.
      FYI, articles this month:
      Become a Security Consultant
      Being an Expert Witness
      Report Preparation
      20 Website Tips
      2002 Tax Bonuses
      The Business of Professional Investigation
      Taking Credit Cards
      ===================
      Ron Rugen, LPI
      Heartland Judgment Recovery
      & Investigations
      Licensed & Bonded through the City of Columbia, MO
      PO Box 522, Ashland, MO 65010
      Ph: 573.657.1040, Fax: 573.657.1009
      rugen@...
      Investigations - http://YourPrivateDetective.com;
      info@...
      Judgment/Debt Collections: http://GetMyCash.com; info@...
      Specializing in: Surveillance, Judgment Recovery, Process Service, Skip
      Tracing, Witness Interviews, Personal Injury Investigation
      Other Services: Asset Checks, Worker's Comp/Sub Rosa, Background
      Screenings, Research, Collections, Mystery Shopping, Phone/E-Mail
      Traces, and General Investigations
      Member: IAPI � NAIS
      ===================
      Stand-By Team Member of: MissingKIN
      http://MissingKIN.com
      "Dedicated to Finding Missing and Abducted Children"
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10 4:25 PM
        I agree. PI Magazine editors are doing a great job!

        Nancy J. M. Dionne
        Franchise Marketing Manager
        CASE IN POINT
        THE INVESTIGATIVE FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
        Phone: 1-800-650-3515 FAX: 1-800-588-1855
        E-MAIL: n.dionne@...

      • tom sisk
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10 5:15 PM
          So where do you subscribe to this PI Magazine??
          I've never heard of it! Oh, no!

          Tom Sisk
          E. Thomas Sisk Investigations
          P.O. Box 9234
          Chapel Hill, NC 27515
          (919) 218-8956 cell
          (888) 605-0923 pager
          etsi@...
        • Jimmie Mesis
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10 5:17 PM
            My thanks to Ron, David, and all those who have privately expressed their
            kind words and complimentary posts about the magazine. The current issue
            has a great cover story article featuring an interview with the Associate
            Director of the FTC. His comments are all about professional investigators,
            GLB, and FCRA. He comes right out and says that pretexting is illegal! He
            also comments about the commission's position on making changes to the FCRA,
            GLB, and the Amy Boyer case.

            If you've not had a chance to see the all-new PI Magazine, please take a
            moment to visit our website at www.pimagazine.com

            My thanks to all our 25,000 readers in 30 countries that have made this
            magazine a publication the entire profession can be proud of.

            Jimmie & Rosemarie Mesis
            Publishers

            PI Magazine
            870 Pompton Avenue, Ste B2