New assignments - Various Cities

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Dear Group,

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Santa Clara, CA 95050
      Belle Plaine, KS 67013
      Stone Mountain, GA 30087
      Oak Creek, WI 53154
      Joplin, MO 64801

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two photographs, either 35mm or digital, to be emailed and
      a very brief, report on the contact. These assignments require completion
      within two business days.

      These assignments are paid on a flat rate basis, the maximum being $75.00.
      If you or your agency routinely operates in these areas and are interested
      in taking these assignments, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...