Networking

  • MiShell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
      Sorry for the cross post.

      For those who are interested in filling certain areas that you can
      not do please email me privately. Also for those who are interesting
      in hiring Trainees or would like to start your own agency please
      email me. If you want work, email me.

      Thank you
      Michelle Brown
      bro0802@...

      Justice Office & Field Support
      PO Box 1168
      New York, NY 10016
      (718)617-6142
    • Ray Madison
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        Please explain what this message is all about and why your phone number
        doesn't really go to your "company."