Infared lens

  • John Roberson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
      I need an infared lens for a Q-beam. Does anyone know of a supplier?

      He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

      John Roberson Investigations jri@...
      Atlanta, GA
      1-800-325-0914
      www.robersoninvestigations.com
    • Raven
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
        John have have you tried super sircuits or here we have a photo group. I
        would also have a run at the photography claseses a tyour local univesrity,.
        for starters.

        Edwin C. Hodges

        Edwin C. Hodges
        Private Investigator
        Arlington, Texas 76016
        Voice: 817-516-0155
        eFax: 775-261-7088
        Pegasus3@...

        'Semper Occultus'
        =====================================
        DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail) message
        may be confidential. This information may be protected by privilege, work
        product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are not the intended
        recipient, the retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
        e-mail without permission of the author, is strictly prohibited. Since
        e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication
        cannot be guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

        NOTICE

        This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
        financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
        communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or financial
        advisor.

        I need an infared lens for a Q-beam. Does anyone know of a supplier?

        He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

        John Roberson Investigations
        jri@...
        Atlanta, GA
        1-800-325-0914