Irvine, CA -- Subservice on anyone - Business address

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Dear Group:

      We have a 15 page faxable document for service at

      Amresco Residential Mortgage Corporation
      2 Corporate Park, Suite 106, Irvine Ca 92606

      What would be your flat fee price, fax#, ph# and mailing address. Plenty of time for service.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"