Re: Fw: [infoguys-list] Something of interest to all

  • PeopleTracers
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
      From: krazee44@...
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 11:26 AM
      Subject: Re: Fw: [infoguys-list] Something of interest to all

      maybe you can help me I've been trying to locate my husband's son whom he
      hasn't seen in 17 yrs.
      we think his ex wife has changed his name. My husband is a wonderful man &
      the greatest gift I could give him is to reunite him with his son. I don't
      have much money but I would give it all just to make my husband happy, his
      son was last known to be living in placentia california

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor