Re: Fw: [infoguys-list] Something of interest to all

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
      Contact me off list (see below). I am in Southern CA. Perhaps I can help.
      I will be in and out this weekend, but my service can find me.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Attorney Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. # 262
      La Crescenta, Ca 91214
      818-242-0130
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      CA PI #22852
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
        maybe you can help me I've been trying to locate my husband's son whom he
        hasn't seen in 17 yrs.
        we think his ex wife has changed his name. My husband is a wonderful man &
        the greatest gift I could give him is to reunite him with his son. I don't
        have much money but I would give it all just to make my husband happy, his
        son was last known to be living in placentia california

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Laverdure Investigations
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
          Who are you? What is his name if anyone can help how and where do we get
          ahold of you? Do you have a problem with being investigated before we
          investigate?

          Tracy Laverdure
          Laverdure Investigations
          4305 NE 19th