Re: Fw: [infoguys-list] Something of interest to all

  • krazee44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
      maybe you can help me I've been trying to locate my husband's son whom he
      hasn't seen in 17 yrs.
      we think his ex wife has changed his name. My husband is a wonderful man &
      the greatest gift I could give him is to reunite him with his son. I don't
      have much money but I would give it all just to make my husband happy, his
      son was last known to be living in placentia california

    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
        Contact me off list (see below). I am in Southern CA. Perhaps I can help.
        I will be in and out this weekend, but my service can find me.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Custom Attorney Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. # 262
        La Crescenta, Ca 91214
        818-242-0130
        818-688-3295 fax
        Siedow@...
        CA PI #22852
        > maybe you can help me I've been trying to locate my husband's son whom he
        > hasn't seen in 17 yrs.
        > we think his ex wife has changed his name. My husband is a wonderful man &
        > the greatest gift I could give him is to reunite him with his son. I
        don't
        > have much money but I would give it all just to make my husband happy,
        his
        > son was last known to be living in placentia california

      • PeopleTracers
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
          maybe you can help me I've been trying to locate my husband's son whom he
          hasn't seen in 17 yrs.
          we think his ex wife has changed his name. My husband is a wonderful man &
          the greatest gift I could give him is to reunite him with his son. I don't
          have much money but I would give it all just to make my husband happy, his
          son was last known to be living in placentia california

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Laverdure Investigations
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
            Who are you? What is his name if anyone can help how and where do we get
            ahold of you? Do you have a problem with being investigated before we
            investigate?

            Tracy Laverdure
            Laverdure Investigations
            4305 NE 19th