ASSIGNMENT(S) - WASHINGTON, DC 20007

  • Mike Arrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      We have an immediate assignment(s) in the following location(s):

      WASHINGTON, DC 20007

      These assignments are on a flat fee of $40.00 for completion and require
      the following:

      A quick personal contact with a business entity;
      (2) digital photos of the business to be attached to;
      A brief emailed report on the contact.

      These assignments are commonly referred to as "pre-repossession
      evaluations" and are totally non-confrontational.

      The entire case should take less than FIVE minutes once on-site.

      This assignment should only be accepted by an individual or agency
      within relative close proximity to the captioned location to be cost
      effective. Report and photos must be transmitted via email and there is
      a 48 hour turn around requested on these assignments.

      Please reply privately to ESI@... to accept this or future
      assignments.

      Mike Arrington
      Excalibur Security and Investigations, Inc.
      843-448-2882 Office <http://www.ESISERVICE.COM>
      WWW.ESISERVICE.COM