Re: [infoguys-list] press release

  • tom sisk
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 20, 2003
      Absolutely - I agree with you completely. My only point was that I would not
      want the final court outcome to be considered definitive as to the quality
      of my work - I do good work, and whether my guy wins in court (or not) is
      not indicative of what I did on his behalf.
      I can't really address the nature or quality of the training one gets with
      this franchise operation, because I don't have any express information about
      it. There would seem to be some inherent problems with it, but I don't know
      that that is the reality of their business. Not enough info.

      > While this is in my opinion and way to fast turn $$ it is not the way I
      want
      > to do it nor does our organization.

      Tom Sisk
      E. Thomas Sisk Investigations
      PO Box 9234
      Chapel Hill, NC 27312
      (919) 218-8956
      (888) 605-0923 pager
      etsi@...
    • foxgrantuk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28, 2003
        hi Group you may be interested to know of a site here in the UK that has
        just started to enable agents to know who are bad/slow payers.

        <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.co.uk/enquiryagent/index.html">Ask before you accept the instruction</A>

        With advance knowledge of their performance, it means agents can either
        accept the instruction or insist on an advance fee.

        If you have similar agents or lawyers that you feel we all ought to know
        about, either side of the water then you can Email the site at
        EnquiryAgent@....

        Cheers, Martin Grant

        F O X G R A N T A G E N C Y
        Solicitors Agents, Process Servers & Enquiry Agents

        Telephone: 01235 769769
        Email: <A HREF="http://www.enquiryagent.net/">foxgrantuk@...</A>
        Website: www.enquiryagent.net <A HREF="http://www.enquiryagent.net/">Fox Grant Uk Solicitors 1st Choice</A>
        fax: 01235 772323
        DX 40764 Wantage
        Waterside Chambers, Station Road, Oxfordshire, OX12 0DH.
        Martin Grant member of the Association of British Investigators
        You may not see us, but we can be there
        This Email is confidential, it does not form a contract, it is subject to
        contract, and without prejudice

        CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
        This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or
        confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
        or entity named/indicated above. If you are not the identified/intended
        recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution to another
        person or format, or use of the contents of this message/information is
        prohibited. If you are not the indicated recipient or have received this
        message in error please return it to the sender immediately and copy your
        communication to ExecutivePostmaster@... Please then delete
        your copy from your system.

        Any information contained within this report is provided in good faith, and
        for your information and personal use only, and is not intended for
        disclosure without prior authority. It is accordingly provided without any
        liability for its accuracy attaching to Fox Grant Agency, its officers,
        servants or agents.