Personal Service: Mather, Pennsylvania expires 2-18

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      Dear group:

      We have a 4-page faxable document for personal service only at:

      23 Circle Street, Mather, PA 15346

      Would like to send it via fax today to your office. What is your flat fee price, fax#, ph# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"