MICHIGAN DMV PHOTO -- URGENT

  • DBERLIN50@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Friends,

      Please accept my apologies in advance for the cross post to so many lists,
      but this is somewhat urgent. We need to obtain a photo of a person from a
      Michigan Driver's License because of a possible "date rape" within a vehicle.

      Please respond with cost and turnaround time on an expedited basis.

      Best regards,

      Don

      Donald M. Berlin,
      President
      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006

      Phone: (202) 237-1500 (Live)
      Fax: (202) 237-8642 (Fax)
      www.icioffshore. com

      This email is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Service, found at
      http://www.icioffshore.com, which are incorporated herein by reference. This
      message is confidential and privileged and is being transmitted to you
      pursuant to the privileged communications doctrine of the attorney-client
      work product privilege. Additionally, all orders, emails, voice mails, memos,
      reports, etc., are transmitted to your office pursuant to the attorney-client
      privileged communications doctrine and the attorney work-product privilege
      and are done in accordance with our Terms And Conditions, found at
      www.icioffshore.com

      It may not be used or disclosed by any person other than its addressee(s). If
      received in error, please contact the sender. This message and any
      attachments have been scanned and are believed to be free of any virus or
      other defect. However, as with all email messages and attachments, you should
      check each to make certain that it is virus free. Investigative Consultants,
      Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from use of this
      message. Please contact our technicalsupport@... if you need
      assistance.