Bronx, NEW YORK: residence personal service only

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      Dear Group, always a pleasure hearing from you.

      We have a 13-page faxable document to an apartment complex residence address at: 33636 sedgewick ave, apt# 4-f, bronx NY 10463

      What is your flat fee, fax# phone# and mailing address

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

    • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
        Hi David,

        Let us serve your documents in the Bronx, New York.
        Flat Fee Standard ( 7 - 10 Business Days) $75.00, Rush Fee: $105.00

        Lawrence S. Perlitz
        Perlitz Process Serving
        316 Main Street
        Cornwall, New York 12518