Contact Needed In Sweden for Employment Verification

  • rbr007
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Greetings All,

      I apologize for the cross postings.

      I am in need of locating an investigator IN Eskilstuna, Sweden to confirm
      the previous employment of an individual upon whom we are conducting a
      background investigation. I prefer someone on the ground there who speaks
      the language.

      Please contact me privately at rbr@... if you meet the criteria
      so we can discuss the details.
      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, OK 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency (88PIA-1)

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the Great Southwest since 1972.