Bronx, NY Personal Service at a residenc address

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Dear Group, always a pleasure hearing from you.

      We have a 13-page faxable document to an apartment complex residence address at: 33636 sedgewick ave, apt# 4-f, bronx NY 10463

      What is your flat fee, fax# phone# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"