Thank you all!

  • Len Page <lenpage@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      Dear Members:

      Thanks to all, for your kind assistance and suggestions.
      It is very much appreciate.

      Thanks,

      Len Page
      Independent Paralegal/Researcher
      P.O. Box 128
      West Wareham, MA 02575
      Cell: (508) 982-3685
      Email: lennpage@...
      NAIS- Member
      Stand-By Team Member of: MissingKIN
      http://MissingKIN.com
      "Dedicated to Finding Missing and Abducted Children"

      Services: Title Searches, Court Records, Professional Licenses,
      Government Records, and Federal and State FOIA requests,

      Novice: Service of Witness/Evidence Summons/Subpoenas and Federal
      Courts Process Service. Locating LIVING heirs, missing persons,
      adopted persons and others.

      CONFIDENTIAL

      THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE ABOVE NAMED RECIPIENT
      SHOULD YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE BY MISTAKE OR IN ERROR, PLEASE RETURN
      THE MESSAGE AND NOTIFY THE SENDER.

      DISCLAIMER

      THE CONTENTS OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES
      ONLY AND SHOULD BE NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE.

      I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY SO IF LEGAL ADVICE IS IN NEED, SEEK LEGAL
      COUNSEL!
    • sbcs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
        Hi, group!

        Thank you all for your warm welcome and it is nice to meet you here!

        If there is something we can help in China, please be free to let us know!

        Wish you have a nice day!

        Yours sincerely,
        Shelley Shen
        Investigator
        -----------------------------------
        President: Mr. Hai Yang
        * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
        Steele Business Investigation Center
        Rm. 1310, Bldg.K, Huiyuan Apt., Asian
        Games Village Chaoyang District, Beijing
        100101, P.R. China
        Telephone: 86-10-8497-2819, 8497-5663
        Fax: 86-10-8498-4754
        E-mail: dc1@...