I Need a Washington State Criminal History NOW

  • rbr007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      I apologize for multi-listing here, but I am in a very big hurry on this
      one. I need a Washington State Criminal History immediately. Please e-mail
      rather than calling as I will be leaving shortly and will get the e-mail via
      my PDA. Thanks.
      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, OK 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency (88PIA-1)

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the Great Southwest since 1972.