I Need a Washington State Criminal History NOW - Handled

  • rbr007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30 11:36 AM
      Everyone who responded has been very kind. I wish I could have used the
      services of each person who responded. The matter is now closed.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, OK 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency (88PIA-1)

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the Great Southwest since 1972.