Bridges Investigation

  • P-i.org.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      Hi All on the Group,

      I would just like to re introduce myself and Company again. We are located in Belfast Northern Ireland. Covering all aspects of investigation and process serving. Our contact and web detail are below.
      Regards and Happy New year
      NICK ABELL
      Bridges Investigation Services Limited
      Enterprise House
      Adelaide Street
      Belfast BT2 8FE
      Northern Ireland
      UK
      www.p-i.org.uk
      info@...
      Tel: 0845 128 3986
      Fax: 0845 126 0524
      (0044) 870 74 84 066

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
      This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated above. If you are not the identified/intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message/information is prohibited. If you are not the indicated recipient or have received this message in error contact our offices immediately for instructions.