Re: [infoguys-list] expires 1-25 !!!!! Palm Beach County: Personal Service a...

  • milgrp2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      In a message dated 1/15/03 10:28:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      david@... writes:

      << We have a 3-page faxable document for service at a residence which is 100%
      confirmed as valid and the def. has no idea the process server is coming!

      address: South Lake Drive, Lantana Florida 33462

      What is your fax#, ph#, price and address so we can forward the check? >>

      We can get that done for you. The cost is $75 total.

      Brad Robinson, Senior Partner
      The Millennium Group
      120 S. Olive Ave., Suite 310
      West Palm Beach, FL 33401
      Tel. (561) 655-2001
      Fax: (561) 655-2010
      Website: http://www.MillenniumGroup2001.com
      "Florida-based -- internationally-connected"

      This electronic message contains information from The Millennium Group
      which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for
      only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended
      recipient, be aware that any disclosure, distribution, copying, or use of the
      contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
      recipient or have received this message in error contact our offices
      immediately for instructions.