expires 1-25 !!!!! Palm Beach County: Personal Service at a residence address

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      We have a 3-page faxable document for service at a residence which is 100% confirmed as valid and the def. has no idea the process server is coming!

      address: South Lake Drive, Lantana Florida 33462

      What is your fax#, ph#, price and address so we can forward the check?

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"