Golfing Time...

  • Mike Arrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2003
      I just wanted to put the word out to PI's and the Associations that I am
      able to get special rates on golf packages (or just standard rooms) in
      Myrtle Beach & North Myrtle Beach, SC.

      Hundreds of beautiful courses in this area and very nice resorts at
      great rates. If interested, just shot me an email.

      Mike Arrington
      Excalibur Security and Investigations, Inc.
      1-877-448-2882 Toll Free <http://www.ESISERVICE.COM>
      WWW.ESISERVICE.COM