Investigators in Costa Rica

  • Roma Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2003
      Hello
      Our company name "International Investigators in Costa Rica".
      Please keep our address in case of any business opportunity. We would be
      glad to serve you from here.

      Cordially
      Mrs. Roma Vargas
      Mr. Johnnie Chaverri, 35 years of experience, former: chief of Police in
      Costa Rica, Interpol, director of DIS ( Direccion de Inteligencia y
      Seguridad, CRI)
      We have a Private Investigation Office in CRI.

      Investigators@...
      romava@...
      johnniechaverri@...

      Phone 506 2805217