Re: [infoguys-list] Court Researchers

  • staray@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
      Indiana. (Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Jasper and Newton.) I would give you a
      quote for Lake County. The other four counties may be to expensive for your
      needs. But, then again, maybe not. Please send me information about your
      program.

      Ray Myszak, President
      Star Security & Investigation
      7034 Indianapolis Blvd.