San Francisco, CA Assignment

  • Mike Arrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Need someone to handle a domestic surveillance in San Francisco, CA
      TODAY at 3pm PST. I have contacts in Los Angeles, but that is a little
      too far.

      Please advise ASAP if interested with "professional courtesy" rate. I
      will call you with the information and email necessary photos if
      determined that your rates are within the client's specifications.
      Thanks.

      Mike Arrington
      Excalibur Security and Investigations, Inc.
      1-877-448-2882 Toll Free <http://www.ESISERVICE.COM>
      WWW.ESISERVICE.COM