International Summons: 75 cases on a regular monthly basis !!!!!!

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Dear Group:

      We are looking for either an international company or a company that can handle international cases for us. We will have about 75 cases on a MONTHLY basis.

      Please advise special discounting prices, explanation of paperwork/procedures, etc.....

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"