Assignment - Middlebury, VT 05753

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      Middlebury, VT 05753

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two photographs, either 35mm or digital, to be emailed and
      a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires completion
      within two business days.

      This assignment is paid on a flat rate basis, the maximum being $75.00.
      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are interested
      in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...