Assignments - Multiple Locations

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
      Dear Group,

      HAPPY NEW YEAR

      We have assignments in the following locations:

      Oroville, CA 95965
      Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
      Middlebury, VT 05753

      These assignments require a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two photographs, either 35mm or digital, to be emailed and
      a very brief, report on the contact. These assignments require completion
      within two business days.

      Assignments are paid on a flat rate basis, the maximum being $75.00.
      If you or your agency routinely operates in these areas and are interested
      in taking these assignments, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      630-637-4008
    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
        Oroville, CA
        Cleveland Heights, OH

        Both handled. Thanks to all that responded.

        David H. Press
        dhp@...
        Press Investigations Inc.
        3 Danada Square East #262
        Wheaton, IL 60187
        630-637-4008
      • Press Investigations
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2006
          *Please respond to: **info@... * <info@...>
          Dear Group,

          We have assignments in the following location:

          Beckemeyer, IL 62219
          Orlando, FL 32824
          Latrobe, PA 15650

          These assignments require a quick personal contact at the business
          location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
          and a very brief, report on the contact. These assignments require
          completion within two business days.

          These assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

          If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
          interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
          info@... for case details. It is very important to reply

          --

          David H. Press
          pressinv@...